This game was so fun to play, now it is time to hunt real dust bunnies.
A downloadable game for Windows
Dust Bunnies is your usual First-Person Sweeper game. Your air purifier needs a new filter, everything is filled with dust and there are dust bunnies everywhere. Time to sweep up this mess!
Version 1.11 - Post-jam Update
Originally created during the 2018 #7DFPS Game Jam (v1)
Developed by: @DevFrmNothaPlce
- Move - WASD
- Run - Left Shift (Hold)
- Sweep - Left Mouse Button
- Destroy - Right Mouse Button
- Furniture Kit by Kenney Vleugels (Kenney.nl) / CC0 1.0 Universal
- 3D Models by Poly by Google / Public / Remixable (CC-BY)
- Little Robot Sound Factory
- Owlish Media - FreeSound / CC0
- Zajjman - FreeSound/ CC0
- loisgwenllian - FreeSound / CC0
- Midnight in the Graveyard by Twin Musicom (twinmusicom.org) / CC BY 4.0
- Darkling Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) / CC BY 3.0
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dust Bunnies V1.1 Post-jam Update61 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game was way too intense, too scary! Very dark.
I really love the ideas behind this and the moment to moment gameplay is pretty damn intense and fun, but the game does lack a bit of communication on what the controls and goals are. Because of the I ended up feeling like I hadn't accomplished anything by the end, and was pretty unsure if there was an end.
Hope you find the feedback fair and useful :)
Hi CoalFire! It was very interesting to watch you play Dust Bunnies. I'm glad you found the gameplay fun, intense and satisfying (when you got the hang of the controls) since that was what I was going for and it was one of my main focus during the development. There were some improvements and extra stuff that I wanted to add but didn't have the time during this game jam. The UI and overall communication is definitely something to improve.
There is in fact an ending and you were so close! You reduced the dust levels and obtained a new air filter. The last step was to go to the air purifier again to finish the game and get the house cleaned.
Thanks for playing! :) I want to make a small update to the game, in the near future, so your opinion is indeed useful and appreciated.